Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

UBC ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2010

Global Citizenship Award 2010

 

There will never be ample lexicon to express my profound gratitude to the University of British Columbia Alumni Relations for valuing my "widow's mite" to society. I am very humble and appreciated! A full description of the deep emotions I felt (mostly positive, yet reflective) is buried in my personal diary and will hopefully re-surface (along with other very interesting life experiences) in my autobiography someday soon.

An emblem of my gratitude to all those who dare to believe in me is reflected in this song (courtesy Jonathan Larson - may your soul rest in peace).

Click to view video, snapshots, and pictures of the Achievement Award Presentation Dinner, Celebrating Achievement, and UBC Annual Review 2010.

THANK YOU UBC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Was this a pre-award interview or something?

    Is it for the award you got (/are getting) today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler: yes it was pre-recorded and yes it is the award I received on November 28th.

    ReplyDelete