Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

ARTS EXPO 2011 - UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA

January 27, 2011, 5 - 8:30 pm

What is Arts Career Expo? Hear from UBC Alumni on the variety of career options available in law, government, business, international development and more… 

PANELIST 

Special thanks to the Arts Expo 2011 Team for inviting me. To all the amazing students who came to our panel, your exuberance and thirst for positive change left me more inspired and motivated to continue doing what I do best - innovating ways to make the world a better place for all.

Stay positive!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I have a STAND panel during this time! I'll see if I can drop by for the last bit...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you came afterward. It was so nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete