Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Yet Another Trek

I know, I know, I know...it's been almost a year. I have been neglectful in keeping up with my monthly postings. It's been an interesting journey in the last nine months: from successfully completing the final milestone of my PhD in August 2015, to returning to Liberia to present findings of the dissertation before completing it (almost there) and delving into new research and teaching opportunities. In early June, I presented at the Law and Society Annual Meeting 2016 in New Orleans. Now, that was a real experience, not just of NOLA's wonderful food and friendly culture but certainly getting a glimpse of the reality of former slaves who returned to Liberia in the early 1800s. These days, I have been inhaling "hateful" toxins exuding out of America's election. You bet I certainly have my perspectives...you will soon find out.

I can't thank you enough for your continuous visits to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment