Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's all in the Family!

There are so many things to be grateful for - for instance - Mubarak stepped down, Southern Sudan Independence Referendum passed etc. However, though I try my very best to shield my family from "media frenzy" it is really cool seeing my niece and nephew perpetuating our family traits of intelligence, innovation, artistry, exuberance and positive energy. I had to share their you-tube videos with you...they are the cutest things ever - they bring me so much joy for the mere fact that, unlike most Liberian kids, they have the opportunity to be in North America where opportunity for personal growth is at their door step. Watch out for them:-)! AND The best part is, unlike my sister, their dad is their "producer."

   

By the way, I forgot to mentioned, Patricia has written two short stories - she and I are working on publishing them - hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment