Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PEANUT BRAINS...SAY NO MORE, PUHLEESE

Earnestly, for the very first time, I'm beginning to think that Dr. James Watson's baseless argument is true except that we simply need to replace "Africans" with Peanut Brains. For many months, I have absorbed some of the STUPIDEST (if that's a word) arguments come out of a country that claims to be the pinnacle of modern civilization only because they have a black president. For the first time in 8 years they are beginning to see a distinct leadership flaunt with genuineness, passion, intelligence etc. They will never have a president like Barack Hussein Obama. I'll say no more because others have translated some of my thoughts...


       


      

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog several months, but I never habor the thought that we could meet someday. I am glad to meet a very determined and motivative, and highly intellegent woman like you. I hope you will have a space for Liberia on your blog. Keep blogging Vero...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Saki: I just found your comments! Thank you very much. You inspire and motivate me too. I really do look forward to working with you and the rest of our team. Together we'll make our difference in Liberia.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete