Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tukutu! A Tribute of Love!

If he finds out I'm writing this about him, I bet he would get mad at me! Because, like Mama, I still see him and all my younger siblings (especially those I helped Mama babysit) as my babes - even though they've all grown up. Tuku, please forgive me, I just can't help myself:-).

I love my family (PERIOD)! Life is too short. By the time we are done chasing "the paper" it's too late and then we suddenly realize that we haven't made time to appreciate our loved ones. As I get older and wiser (hopefully), I tend to take few moments amidst my crazy-busy life to appreciate my mom and siblings.

He was born not so long ago as he is the 7th out of 8 children. I still remember him being called affectionately by Mama (Tukutu). His eyes were so distinctly dark and white when he peered into your face - with innocence and frailty. He was a lavished babe as Daddy returned from the US just after he was born. He got the best of baby toys any of us ever owned in our baby lives. His favorite was a green suit with the number "88" written on the back - that our favorite neighbour "Gibbo" called him "88 pekin". Many of my days with him was spent carrying him on my back (poepoeing), playing with him, rocking him to sleep (etc) whilst Mama go about preparing food or so. As refugees in Ghana, we spent some unfriendly times together as I scolded him many days when he didn't do well in his lessons.

Today, I've never been so proud of my not-so-li'l one! He's grown into a handsome prince charming. As he works assiduously toward stardom, I patiently lie in wait for his glory-day. I adore him and I love him very much. And I wanted to let the WWW witness the depth of my love for him. He's no other than Abraham Fynn (AKA F1). Join me in promoting his talent: TUKUTU!!! I'll always love you - MWAH

    

No comments:

Post a Comment